On 27-28 June 2011, Satelliz, a EuroCloud France member and administrator, will participate in the EuroCloud Europe Congress.
EuroCloud France is a professional organisation forming part of a European federation of national associations: EuroCloud.
EuroCloud is a European network of SaaS and cloud computing companies and experts from 27 European countries, the main mission of which is to promote cloud computing in Europe.
In 2009, EuroCloud France (formerly ASP Forum) was the main driving force behind this European community. Today, EuroCloud Europe consists of 27 national branches. It is the leading federation of cloud computing players in Europe.
The mission of EuroCloud Europe:
- To foster awareness of cloud computing throughout society and play an active role in the design of cloud industry processes and standards.
- To build a pan-European contact and knowledge sharing network for cloud industry vendors/manufacturers and facilitators/aggregators for the cloud ecosystem as a whole.
- To form a close relationship with the European authorities, European Commission and European Parliament, providing a stimulating environment for the cloud computing industry’s development and growth.
- • To represent the cloud industry’s interests within existing IT associations such as the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), the Business Software Alliance (BSA) or the Software Information Industry Association (SIIA).
EuroCloud Europe’s main programs:
- The annual congress in Luxembourg, providing European cloud industry players with a forum for international networking and enabling EuroCloud to tighten its links with the European Commission.
- The European Awards, similar to the Cloud awards that EuroCloud France has organised since 2007.
- The European quality label: Audit Stars
The 27 local branches:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and UK.
For more information: eurocloudcongress.org