On 24 October, 2012, France’s Le Journal du Net magazine published its list of the Top 5 French SaaS startups to watch in 2013—which included Satelliz.
“This list of innovative cloud-based service startups was compiled with the assistance of several experts and investors specialising in this market segment”, stated Le Journal de Net.
The five startups were:
- docTrackr: an SaaS solution enabling companies to manage and track their shared documents. www.doctrackr.com
- PushPrivate: a specialist SaaS solution providing optimized management of the recruitment process. www.pushprivate.com
- Wisembly: an SaaS solution providing multichannel interaction management (SMS, Twitter, etc.) during events. www.wisembly.com
- Bittle: an SaaS Business Intelligence (BI) solution providing all types of decision-making support information dashboards. www.bittle.com
- Satelliz: an SaaS solution providing comprehensive server monitoring and an optional 24/7 remote incident management service. www.satelliz.com
We are delighted to be included in this list, we are “definitely a company to watch” as Le Journal du Net said, which is—to say the least—unusual for a company specialising in server monitoring!
We also want to wish every success to the other four SaaS editors, each of whose solutions provides an effective answer to a real-life problem. Companies to discover.