At the IT Partners 2013 show, which will be held next 5-6 February, SATELLIZ will be exhibiting – on Stand K67 – in the EuroCloud France Village.
This will be the occasion for SATELLIZ to present its new cloud monitoring offerings and sign its first partnership agreements with resellers and IT service providers.
The new SATELLIZ monitoring subscription plans were unveiled at the end of 2012 and enable small- and medium-sized IT organisations to benefit from a server and application monitoring tool hitherto solely reserved for large corporations, with no need for major investments or even advanced internal technical expertise.
Companies whose IT organisation has at least five physical and/or virtual servers to monitor can subscribe online to a service plan and be operational in a matter of minutes.
Furthermore, SATELLIZ can also optionally provide 24/7 level 1 support in the form of a remote incident response and resolution service on the server in which the monitoring tool detects the incident.
With this 24/7 service, SATELLIZ frees its customers from the HR costs and problems involved in managing a 24/7 duty team!
The SATELLIZ monitoring solutions are also suitable for the latest generation of IT distribution service and proximity IT service models.
The SATELLIZ offering – with its SaaS server and application monitoring software coupled with its optional 24/7 remote incident resolution service – can perfectly complement the offerings of many IT service providers wishing to provide their customers with 24/7 cloud services and also wishing to increase their recurrent revenue.
The IT Partners show will therefore be the occasion for SATELLIZ to sign its first agreements and partnerships with partner resellers.
Among the cloud players in the EuroCloud France Village
SATELLIZ, which is highly active in the cloud computing player community, is a EuroCloud France member and administrator, and it has chosen to present its offering within the EuroCloud France Village, which, for the fourth consecutive year, has forged a close partnership with the IT Partners show.
The other cloud players present in the EuroCloud Village include the following:
- Eurécia: resource management solution editor;
- Revendreducloud.com: cloud channel marketplace bringing together cloud service providers and partner resellers;
- Evoliz Triiptic: management solution editor for very small, small and medium-sized enterprises;
- Overlap: on-demand hosting and infrastructure provider, infrastructure and IT production facilities management services provider;
- Divalto Groupe: management solutions for enterprises of all sizes and types;
- Trust2Cloud: cloud-based trust dematerialisation solutions.
IT Partners: the not-to-be-missed IT & Telecoms distribution and partnership event
The IT Partners show was launched in 2005, at Disneyland® Paris. Seven shows later, the event is now three times bigger and represents all sectors of the 100% channel-oriented IT market.
The event, which is aimed at corporate IT & Telecoms solution resellers and service providers, brings together all IT players. The suppliers and wholesalers present their products and/or services to specialist, high value visitors, offering them exceptional logistical benefits.
The French start-up SATELLIZ designs and edits innovative, native Saas (“Software as a Service”) monitoring software for cloud computing servers, Websites and applications.
The easy-to-use SATELLIZ solution provides IT organizations with global, accurate and real-time information on the operation of their physical or virtual servers, regardless of whether they are located on different sites, hosted or in private or public clouds.
In addition, SATELLIZ offers an optional remote incident management service that maintains the monitored servers in operational condition (MOC) around the clock.
Starting from 5 servers plan.
Immediate installation and 30-day free trial on www.satelliz.com.
A pure SaaS player, SATELLIZ is:
- 2012 Réseau Entreprendre award winner
- 2012 Scientipôle Initiative award winner
- 2012 EuroCloud Meilleure Start-up Trophy nominee
- Innotech Entreprendre scheme member
The SATELLIZ solution is designed for:
- the IT organizations of companies of any type and size;
- cloud professionals (hosters, facilities management enterprises, SaaS/PaaS editors and cloud service providers) wishing to delegate their monitoring function or widen their service offering.
For more information: http://www.satelliz.com/